Issues regarding Bookings and Costs
- Accommodation accounts are to be paid for in full at check in.
- Your credit card details will be required upon check in as a standard procedure for room security. Spectrum Holiday Apartments management will deduct any monies for additional cleaning/ breakages/ and or damage caused.
- Please ensure you check with reception prior to departure for any outstanding charges
- Additional guests outside the stated number at time of booking will be charged at $30.00 per night per person.
- A room inventory has been prepared prior to your arrival. Any breakages or missing items must be paid for upon departure or they will be charged accordingly. With this in mind please ensure any cutlery or crockery used in other apartments or BBQ area is returned to your apartment before you leave.
- All apartments are non-smoking. Ashtrays are provided for use on the balcony only. A fee of one night’s accommodation and the cost of deodorising will be charged for noncompliance.
- A service entry fee of $50 applies if you require assistance entering the building outside of office hours – remember to take keys when departing the building.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Low Season: If a booking is cancelled 7 days or more prior to the arrival date, a refund will be made less an administration fee of $50. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund is payable.
- Mid Season: If a booking is cancelled 7 days or more prior to the arrival date, a refund will be made less an administration fee of $50. If a booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund is payable.
- High Season: If a booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, a refund will be made less an administration fee of $150. If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund is payable.
- Once a stay has commenced, no refunds are available
- Schoolies and group bookings will only be accepted with prior approval. Spectrum Holiday Apartments reserve the right to cancel a booking and return a deposit for bookings which fall into these categories.
- We regret that no refunds will be given for early departure. If you cancel your booking at Spectrum Holiday Apartments before you arrive some fees may apply.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
Issues regarding your Comfort and Safety
- The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Additional charges will be incurred for leaving rubbish, dirty dishes & pots that require cleaning after departure
- Rubbish is to be placed down the garbage chute provided on each floor. Glass bottles and recycling are to be safely packaged and taken to recycling bin provided in the basement.
- The pools, spa and the BBQ area are open between 8:30am and 8:30pm daily. Please observe the rules of use of the pool and spa. We recommend all care be taken in the water and that small children are chaperoned.
- In the interests of safety NO BOTTLES OR GLASSWARE are to be taken into the pool area or common areas, Management reserve the right to request any offender to vacate the complex.
- Please DRY OFF prior to entering the building.
- Check out time is 10:00am. Please return keys to reception. A late checkout option may be available – please contact reception.
- Spectrum Holiday Apartments has a mix of residential and holiday apartments. As per Queensland Law all occupants must abide by the buildings Body Corporate By-Laws and the directions of the building manager. A copy of these by-laws is available on request